By fmlatmovies - 25/07/2009 15:07 - United States

Today, I was at the movies. All of a sudden, the woman next to me starts laughing uncontrollably and talking to her friend during the movie. This continued throughout the movie, ruining it. I turned and whispered to my friend. The woman then taps me on the shoulder and yells, "Shut the fuck up!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 671
You deserved it 4 768

fmlatmovies tells us more.

actually all you haters out there, i didn't have enough room to put my response! i actually turned to her and told her to **** off and to take her annoying fat ass out of the theater because she was blocking the view for everyone and no one could hear the movie over her irritating voice that makes people want to dropkick babies! that shut her up for the rest of the movie.

Top comments

irishdancer 0

Oh. Sorry bout your luck dude. I hate those people...

Should have said "Well how rude. I was just about to give out our mystery prize of $100,000 to a random guest in tonight's theatre, guess it won't be you"

Comments

YDI for not telling her to **** off earlier.

This is the part where you say "Excuse me? I'm not the one cackling loudly, you obnoxious ****."

Necronomicon_fml 0

Goddamn, people are ignorant. Sorry about her, bro.

Tell that bitch to shut up then or get someone working there to shut her up.

bored1558 0

Heh. At that point a physical altercation would have ensued. It seems you kept your peace; karma points. But, FYL

Lolol, you should have just stepped out for a moment to get a movie attendant. Many theatres don't tolerate that shit and will kick people out for being obnoxious. I was in the movies the other day and these two girls were holding their cellphones up while texting so that it was blocking the screen. My friend and I were sitting right behind them, so it was pretty annoying. I asked them to stop several times, but they continued to do it. My friend walked out to get an attendant and they escorted the girls out immediately. We saw them in the lobby after the movie, looking pissed off, though still texting. I went up to them and said, "You really missed a great ending" and then we left.

YDI for putting up with her crap the entire movie. The only way fatass bitches like that shut up is with a bitch comment right back.

russianredgirl 0