By Icey_dan1 - 10/10/2010 15:16 - France

Today, I tried to jump between the train doors to make it in on time. And missed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 815
You deserved it 27 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#1: Why are you late for work? #2: I missed my train and had to patiently wait for the next one. #1: Don't let it happen again. Alternatively... #1: Why are you late for work? #2: I almost died from hitting a train will trying to catch it by jumping through closing doors. #1: ... Get the hell out.

MAGNAVOX 0

*You're * ******* * retarded Says the person who has grammar problems.

Comments

#1: Why are you late for work? #2: I missed my train and had to patiently wait for the next one. #1: Don't let it happen again. Alternatively... #1: Why are you late for work? #2: I almost died from hitting a train will trying to catch it by jumping through closing doors. #1: ... Get the hell out.

JillianlikesVogu 0

I am so confused...wouldn't OP be dead?

Would you be dead if you simply fell BEHIND the train that left? No.

JillianlikesVogu 0

It doesn't say behind the doors. In fact, it makes more sense if it was between cabs.

JillianlikesVogu 0

It doesn't say behind the doors. In fact, it makes more sense if it was between cabs.

Jillian, u could be a high fashion model, for like, Gucci!

or he wrote this from the grave!!!!!!

MrsxBillxKaulitz 5

Today I learned people are dumb enough to try and jump through train doors while closing....FYL for failing, I would have just ninja kicked through the window

FML's these days make no sense. it's a ******* challenge to even understand what they're saying.

This is more of **** the world cause you will eventually polute the gene pool with your obviously inferior genes. Can we say Darwin award.

Go get your balls get smashed in some crap hardrock moshpit. You are the one that should refrain of any contact with wimmenz.