By Dontworryaboutit - 28/12/2009 10:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried to get my girlfriend of nine months to have oral sex with me. She was eating a hot dog. She then said, "If you ask me again, this is what I'll do to you." She then bit the hot dog in half. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 443
You deserved it 38 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KrystleLynn 0

your girlfriend rules dude. don't **** with her.

On one hand, your life sucks because your GF doesn't. On the other hand, her reaction was absolutely hilarious...

Comments

Erindub 0

She's gotta go. WOW I had no idea there were ACTUALLY women who won't give oral! Cheat on her with her BFF. She deserves it!

who ever said that ignorance is bliss is an idiot.

alphatoomega 21

Probably a happy idiot, though.

#6 is right. If she won't there are plenty of women out there who will. Besides, she's probably a dike. Remember, if she doesn't suck, she's out of luck. Dump her.

thatsoviciouS 0

Good for her you annoying tweeb!

Jimbo2000 0

Dude, your life is gonna suck, if you stay with her. damn, I usualy get head by the second date

Man you guys are some ****** up people with really twisted views on women. Ever consider she has a reason not to give head to a guy? Maybe she was abused when she was younger, maybe she has some sort of jaw problem, or is embarrassed about something. Not every girl likes giving head. It's not my particular favorite thing to do. But, then again, I have a ****** up jaw that won't open all the way so it's very hard. And the taste of semen is disgusting to me. Although, after nine months, it's probably something HE is doing. So, I think he deserves it. Asking for it constantly just makes us want to do it less, or, like she demonstrated, bite it off.

luvvs_theatre132 0

I like giving head...and I love the taste of cum. Does that make me a *****?

i was sexually abused for 6 years of my childhood and currently have an ear infection and i still blow my husband.

So she's a biter. Ask her anyway. Wonder what she'll do if you ask to put it in her backdoor.

... So? If you actually like her, then it shouldn't matter that much. Agree with mokiwolf, too.