By Anonymous - 15/04/2009 00:19 - United States

Today, I took the bus home. A bum sat next to me. Reeking with alcohol and sweat, he pulls out a pair of nail clippers and clips his grimy finger nails. With every clip, the nails would fly up and hit me. As I was about to ask him to stop, a nail flies into my mouth. I swallowed it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 134 802
You deserved it 13 388

itspretzelday tells us more.

I am the author of this post, and no, I could not move to a different seat. The bus was packed like a can of sardines. My seat was actually the only seat open. Lol. I wanted to be nice, so I let him sit next to me. When he was clipping his nails, yes, they were flying EVERYWHERE. I didn't mean to swallow the nail, by the way. It was accidental. Completely. Lol. I can only fit so much in that little submit box. I couldn't explain the entire story. :) Now you all know. Trust me, if I had the opportunity to move, I would've. . . .

Top comments

Canuck 0

you don't ask him to stop.. you move.. don't mess with a drunk bum just let him b

fosizzlemynizzlE 0

yeah. thats disgusting....and i have a large tolerance for things that gross me out.

Comments

that is horrible fyl. im still confused as to why you swallowed a hobo's nail instead of spittin it out

I just threw up a little in my mouth. Thats ******* rank. But I agree with #1. Next time just move like a sensible person. Bums don't care what you want or think.

You should have just moved as #1 said. If he's inconsiderate enough to actually do such a thing with a stranger beside him, what are the odds of him even giving a s**t about what you think?

15, by bums do you mean homeless people, or dirty, smelly, gross people? Cause stereotyping is a btch ass thing to do.

stonerchu 0

Obviously not, 'cause reading is a "btch ass thing to do". LOL