By cheaphubbyswife - 04/04/2009 09:19 - Canada

Today, I took my son for a walk to tell him about the passing of our family dog. As we were walking by the river, Ozzy (our deceased dog) was laying on the riverbank. My son thought he just ran away and we found him. Turns out my husband was too cheap to pay the 100$ vet disposal fees. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 746
You deserved it 5 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TryToBeKind 0

1st - I feel terrible for your son! 2nd - I feel terrible for YOU for having to be tehre when he witnessed this. 3rd - I'd make your HUSBAND explain to your son exacty why he was too selfish to cover the costs of the basics adn why he didn't care about your son enough to do things right. Seriously. He disgusts me.

marykateex3 0

...your husband didn't want to pay to fees AND he didn't even bother burying him? That's ridiculous. I agree with #3 - make HIM explain.

Comments

your husband is sick and cheap. you should divorce him because one day, your going to need surgery, and he'll be like "sorry I can't pay the 10000 to let you live, I'm going to Mexico!"

That0therguy 4

That's saving $100 dollars you can waste!

TryToBeKind 0

1st - I feel terrible for your son! 2nd - I feel terrible for YOU for having to be tehre when he witnessed this. 3rd - I'd make your HUSBAND explain to your son exacty why he was too selfish to cover the costs of the basics adn why he didn't care about your son enough to do things right. Seriously. He disgusts me.

marykateex3 0

...your husband didn't want to pay to fees AND he didn't even bother burying him? That's ridiculous. I agree with #3 - make HIM explain.

metfanatic1986 0

I agree. I wuldnt have paid that either.

Please tell me you hurt your husband? What did he do? Spend the $100 on alcohol or something instead? And then I guess he was too lazy to bury it..What a jerk of a husband..

Ringadingding 0

#7 wtf??? You hope for a dead kid? Jesus christ thats sick! But i do agree i never find dead or hurt animal stories funny either

Withhold sex from your husband for that one. He's a douchebag.