By Ineverknew - 19/03/2009 16:43 - United States

Today, I texted my girlfriend, saying how I hated my job, I felt trapped, and that I was wasting my time working there. A few minutes later, she answered, "That's how I feel about our relationship." FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 736
You deserved it 7 935

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#7: It's not exactly easy... To the OP, that does suck, and she's definitely a bitch for doing that. I'm sorry. :(

Comments

laurisshnazzy 0

I swear, guys on this site have horrible taste in women. I've read too many FMLs about bitchy girlfriends.

do her mom??! haha thats a good idea..! hahaha!

kellster 2

:/ Get a new job and a new girlfriend!

lol wow guess your gf hates you! wtf did you do to her? haha and lmao #29

so that was the end of the relationship?

tie the bitch up and rape her, that'll teach her, and if it doesnt kill her and throw her in a river somewhere

that was pretty messed up of her. If she felt that way she should have sat you down and nicely told you. You're probably better off with out her.

MiiLyfeIsntFcukd 0

lmfao...that sucks balls. i feel really bad 4 u dude. sounds like she's a bitch anyway btw- do not, i repeat, do not tie her up, rape her, and then throw her n a river as our friend kamikaze has kindly suggested.

Sounds like she & you need to have a proper conversation about this - why does she feel trapped? Why does she feel she's wasting her time - was she expecting you to have proposed by now? Do you not have a decent job yet, etc. Find out what her expectations & hopes were or are, and see if you're prepared to fulfil them. Apart from her text comment, does she usually make you happy? Do you love her? You need to get all these questions answered for yourself & then agree what to do. And then stay on top of it - looks to me like you either have different ideas about your relationship, or you've been somehow taking her for granted. If you're going to complain about stuff in your relationship, keep it to specifics and criticise behaviour, not the person, & try to get her to follow the same rule, or you may start getting all "You're always such a bitch!" "Well, you never give a damn about how I feel!" etc. Hope things work out for you anyway.