By jesspacheco27 - 12/12/2014 05:52 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I sat on the bus for 3 hours stuck in traffic trying to ignore the old lady sitting next to me discreetly masturbating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 236
You deserved it 3 052

jesspacheco27 tells us more.

Yes longest 3 hours of my life. Worst part is she'd remove her hand and smell it.

Top comments

I would've made eye contact for an uncomfortably long time then nodded.

qdawg06 23

This is uncomfortable to read, let alone experience.

Comments

she masturbated for 3 hours? good god that must be a record.. call guiness XD

As disturbing as it was to witness, the old woman may not have been able to controld herself. One of the most telling signs of Alzheimers disease is inappropriate sexual behavior. It's sad to see someone lose themselves in the disease but far worse to be the victim of it.

It might sound strange, but it really depends. Alzheimers disease does strange things to people and some just... fade away without even ever relalising what is happening to them. Having to deal with a loved one suffering from heavy dementia on the other hand is always hell.

The behavior described as being a dirty old man has its origins in the beginnings of Alzheimers disease. As an EMT, I saw quite a bit of it and it can be shocking to see.

This is exactly why I didn't call her out on it. She seemed to not be in her right mind. I mean I don't think anyone sane would do something like that in public especially when the bus was full of elementary school kids.

Parvati48 15

If you noticed, it's obviously not so discreet lol. Sorry about that though OP, she should never do that in public. Sucks you had to see that. :/

Quite a sticky situation if you know what I mean

Sounds like you should have gotten off (the bus) and she was already getting off.

Apparently not so "discreet" if you noticed...could you not find another seat? I'd have been like "OMG! This gal is playing with herself...ew!" And then move to another seat. Bus driver would probably have kicked her off