By stitchesgirl12 - 07/04/2015 16:03 - Canada - Saint Catharines

Today, I ripped my stitches while taking a shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 160
You deserved it 3 540

stitchesgirl12 tells us more.

OP here! No, my stitches weren't anywhere near my butt, I have a bunch on my arm. And, well.. the doctor sewed me up really tight, and I legitimately ripped them while pushing. Lmao. Not my finest moment, but definitely FML worthy. The doctors in the Niagara Region were half asleep over the Easter weekend, my sewed up wound actually looks like a ******.

Top comments

Did this, by any chance, happen in a porta potty where you lost your virginity?

You know i think the real FML is how those stitches came to be in such a sensitive spot

Comments

amileah13 26

I'm not sure where your stitches were, but my butt just clenched at the thought of them ripping like that

Did you just happen to have a kid recently? Very painful!! #11 beat me to it.

I can only imagine how awkward it'll be explaining to your doctor how they ripped.

At least we've got OHIP for such circumstances . Harper government is good for something

Ha! Screw the Ontario health care system. My sewed up arm looks like a ******.

I feel for you emotionally but what kind of butt surgery did you have? Or how hard do you strain yourself when pooping?!

I know of some folk who have had c-section stitches open up like that! Pretty freaking dangerous. Sepsis could set in and cause some serious pain too. I'm praying you went to the hospital to get that taken care of!

I have heard of ripping a shit while in stitches...nice plot twist

Andrewski12 18

Maybe there were stitches in the arm and they ripped on the reach around.