By CutePenguin - 17/03/2012 22:26 - Canada

Today, I returned to my university residence following spring break. I was greeted by a letter stating I'd been caught on camera vandalising a wall repair. At the time in question, I was asleep on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. The REZ coordinator is avoiding me, and I can't clear my name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 720
You deserved it 2 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DontModMeDammit 10

Teleportation, that's my major too!

.... At least you have proof of where you were

Comments

Just go to guy above him or the campus security/police (they should have all records of things like this), I don't know laws in Canada but you should have a right to see the video and prove innocents, if they fail to show even show they have a video. Then they're lieing thru their teeth.

perdix 29

Too bad your face is the model for a creepy clown mask popular with criminals.

RabidBunny 10

Another case of mistaken identity! Your identical twin screwed you again D:

Come on it was punny. Obviously it was a joke:p

It was different because I said it after he said "screwed" so I was using it as a pun. Not the lame old "o ur mom saw you n ur gf having sex.. Wincest time!!".

You have a watertight alibi, there is nothing to be worried about :)

Unless they were on an Italian cruise.

36- Haha that probably should be more sad than funny but I laughed :D

The OP was in the Caribbean and not the med!

ifoundalaska 11

Well they're ******* stupid

Wait wait wait...why hasn't anyone noticed the sheer and utter bullshit in this FML? WHO THE HELL SLEEPS ON A CRUISE SHIP? There is always a buffet somewhere, the casino is open all night, and there are single people crawling all over the place just looking for someone to screw. Why the **** were you sleeping??

Well if you read it again...it's talking about the camera footage and then the time. So the footage of the crime was caught when OP was sleeping because that's what time it was?

Llama_Face89 33

Ah HA! A hole in OPs alibi!

No no no! I don't buy it! You cloned yourself to go on that cruise for an alibi, and then vandalized the wall in your school. You had it all planned out!

Why miss a cruise? They probably had the clone vandalize the wall.

Maybe. But then they wouldn't have gotten the satisfaction of destructing school property!

I'd rather be on a cruise than vandalize school property.

DrNuggetcase 3

Ah man that sucks! Something similar happened to me last October, my teacher accused me of teepee-ing the school, saying the security cameras caught me. It couldnt have possibly been me because that night I was in another town beating the shit out of homeless people with a lead pipe. Mistaken identity's the worst.

Watch out, we've got a badass over here!

That's OK. The University Of Florida accused me of having beer in my dorm fridge when I was home in Miami. My dumb ass chicken shit frat pledge boy hid his stash in my fridge to avoid getting busted when his gay playmate frat pledge brothers were in the room having a "party". I made him take responsibility and clear it all up. But I still made fun of him. Welcome to college life.