By not_relaxed - 25/10/2010 04:22 - United States

Today, I returned from vacation. Because of rain, I spent 3 days sitting in a hotel room, watching a TV with bad reception. I'm now less relaxed that if I'd have just stayed home, because that wouldn't have cost me $500, and my TV has more than 15 channels. So much for my first vacation in 5 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 192
You deserved it 5 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The rain isn't going to kill you, darling...I know it's a scary thing for you California folk to understand, but you will NOT melt if you go outside while it's raining. Of course, I still recommend an umbrella.

FFML_314 11

Did you go on vacation by yourself? There are things to do when it's raining. Museum, restaurants, strip clubs, bars, robbery. PLENTY of things.

Comments

plan ahead, check the weather and dont be a pussy ******.. rain wont burn you..

YDI for not going out in the rain you Californian pussy.

Sounds like you never wanted to go on vacation in the first place.

YummiGummi 0

man... if I had a tv, I wouldn't need vacations. I haven't had a vacation for the longest time. you spoiled Americans. you don't know how lucky you are.

Oh God. You know what I hate more than anything? People who, over the internet, like to say, "You think YOUR life sucks? Well just listen to how shitty MINE is..........you're so damn lucky. You don't even know how spoiled you are." So because I might live in a good neighborhood, and have more than most people do, doesn't mean I can't complain about anything. According to you, yes.

Splayd 10

T.V. is not as great as some claim. A computer is much better. If you have a computer, you can pirate all of your T.V. shows, and simultaneously avoid commercials. I am an American, and I have not had cable for almost a year; I love it.

^wtf? Dude dont be a douche and try to say that americans have "the easy life" some of us probably have it just as bad if not, worse that you so screw off

Welcome to my life and my vacation to Corpus Christi.

I'm sure there were tons of things you still could have done despite the rain.

spongemuffin 0

You went on vacation and watched tv??? Wow. Those will be great memories to tell the grandkids. Lame

kalynnepointer 7

I understand. Same thing happened to me when I went to Hawaii. My grandparents picked Kauai, the rainy island, to go to for our vacation I February, and then didn't want to go out in the rain. Do I spent my week in Hawaii mostly inside the hotel watching TV, while they sat in the balcony and smoked all day.