By Anonymous - 04/06/2013 07:11 - United States - Rainier

Today, I received a prank phone call that woke me up. I actually kept them on the line because they were the first person to call me in weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 321
You deserved it 6 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can always add yourself to local church group's calling lists. They'll talk to you all the time!

Some people are just really bad at making friends and extremely shy. They might also not want to call others unless they know they are friends because they don't want to 'annoy'. Even if it was a lack of effort on OP's part, the feeling of complete loneliness is one of the worst possible feelings.

Comments

Join a club, get a dog(go to the dog park) take up yoga,volunteer at a senior home(they will tell you stories for days),bike ride, it's not hard to make the first step in trying to meet new people.... Go to church, bible study ... The list goes on. People will except you!!! Stay positive!

RedPillSucks 31

*accept Unless you meant that people will call everyone except you.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I can't stress how much a difference the two similar words make when used wrong in this sentence #33.

finch01 18

get rid of Ur phone. one less bill

InfamousRaider 15

Possibly buying a xbox 360 ps3 etc. and internet you can play with other people and even talk to them.

It's okay, we have all felt like that, keep your head up high.

Mamaluigi619 4