Must've been a good joke

By HAIL SITHIS - 24/07/2015 18:54 - United States

Today, I was on a date, and I tried breaking the ice by telling him my best joke. He laughed hysterically for a good 10 seconds, started beating the table with his fist, then suddenly went deadpan and said, "No, seriously, you're a moron. Screw this date." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 177
You deserved it 3 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can you do a follow up and tell us the joke??

What an asshole. Screw him he doesn't deserve you op.

Comments

What an asshole. Screw him he doesn't deserve you op.

Well, maybe he has known OP and always thought that she was a moron and that joke pushed him over the edge.

That's a rather large assumption from this FML

It depends on the joke. What if someone's best joke is a holocaust joke to a jewish person? What if it's a rape joke to someone who's been raped? Would that make a difference or is he still an asshole?

If your best joke is about the holocaust or about rape, then you're an asshole.

If someone told you a joke you found offensive, would your first thought be to do a massive arsehole show of finding it hilarious or would you just quickly take your leave?

He's the idiot for doing that, screw that guy.

rieebee 23

Saved you finding out he's a jerk later on, at least he could have been polite about it. What a dick.

Awwww what a jerk good thing you found out his true colors right away! Don't worry you will find your one :)

I seriously can't believe half the things I read on this app. People are so cruel to one another. Screw him, Op. You'll find someone who loves your jokes and you even more.

TheGamingNirvana 18

The guy did what you DON'T do during a date.

That's actually really rude of him. I'm sorry OP. Onto better men!