By Hunterisawesome - 18/11/2011 19:24 - Reserved

Today, I received a fine for leaving my car at the airport. Each day it's been there, they added an additional $50. My car was stolen two weeks ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 905
You deserved it 2 476

Hunterisawesome tells us more.

Hunterisawesome 8

I did report, but all they told me was that theyll look for it. I didnt have to pay the full fine but still paid $120

Top comments

Shouldn't you have reported your car stolen to the police along with the car brand, and liscence, etc?

ricerboy 0

Explain to the people running the airport, maybe they can help you out

Comments

every1luvsboners 11

If you can find the person that stole it from you they might be able to steal it from the airport.

"Hey bro wanna re-steal my car from the airport?" "Sure,I'll do it for a car!" "Okay!"

lordlekal 17

I agree, unless theres a dead hooker in the trunk of your car this shouldn't be in the intimate category.

Just take it to court and you won't have to pay if you reported the car stolen

Airport security cameras should have a nice surprise for the thief.

Wow somebody really tried (and from the sound of it succeeded) to **** you..sry OP.

perdix 29

You should pay the money until you get the car back . . . then give the thief a bill for the amount you paid. Our court system will see that this is done easily and conveniently, because we love justice!

Um, that what insurance is for. You report it stolen to the cops and insurance. They deal with it! You pay your deductible and that's it. Wait for them to handle it. Airport can't claim on stolen property!

Ah, I love the whooshing sound when a sarcastic comment goes COMPLETELY over someone's head.

STP907 8

OP, your problem is solved. Wouldn't you rather pay the money and have your car back? It seems that they found it....