By destiny147 - 30/11/2009 12:17 - United Kingdom

Today, I posted a picture of my boyfriend and I kissing on facebook. He untagged himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 932
You deserved it 19 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jts2 3

You mean kissing intimately? Or, just.. ya'know, a peck on the cheek? If the former, then that isn't stuff you should be posting on Facebook, IMO, and I don't blame him. If the latter, then he's an ass.

Maybe he didn't want his parents to see it? If you guys are teens. I know couldn't tag my boyfriend in a picture of us kissing because his parents would flip otherwise.

Comments

Kissing is an intimate moment between you and your partner and it's beautiful only when its kept between the two of you, no one wants to see you kissing on a social network. Maybe your boyfriend does not want to be seen like that. These moments are not something that u publicize. LOL Today it's kisses... who knows tomorrow we will see pictures of partners having sex on Facebook!! Pfft!!

Probably because he thought he looked ugly in it. Sheesh, stop reading into things.

doglover100 28

He probably didn't want his parents to see.

pwnman 33

If it was on the cheek then fyl If it was lip to lip ydi because of posting ridiculous personal intimate photos

Who gives a ****, maybe he just didn't want to get the notifications

That doesn't mean anything. Facebook isn't worth an FML IN MOST CASES. YDI for posting it.

maybe he just didn't want people getting into your relationship, he wants it private.

He probably didn't want his side action to see it. Or maybe you are the side action and he didn't want his girl to see it....

I think that's his way of saying hes done with the relationship