By trgtyo - 18/05/2009 23:20 - United States

Today, I noticed my parents replaced my senior picture that hung on our livingroom wall with a painted one. Of our German Sheperd. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 700
You deserved it 3 613

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, if you just graduated, sure, that's understandable. But if its been up for a bit, don't be so touchy. They're allowed to change things around. I get the feeling you don't live at home?

Oh well .. paintings are pretty awesome. Don't be so selfish :( at least your picture was there for a while already.

Comments

alwaysalady 0

I don't understand this. I mean, I"m grown, and my brothers are all nearly grown, and my parents have a WALL of photos for each of us, at varying ages, up to my wedding, and they started a wall of my son. You guy's parents don't love you, do they?

pinkducttape 0

i have a hard time having pictures up of people i miss - because when i see the picture it makes me sad. maybe they took down your picture because it reminded them you werent there anymore?

#13 - shut the **** up. Animals are so much better than people. People get on FML and bitch about frivolous bullshit whereas pets are loyal and don't go out of their way to make you feel like shit.

If you don't like FML don't go on it dumbass.

#38 FTW - ANIMALS (especially dogs) OWN people.

I agree with #37, and pretty much everything else about dogs being awesome. At least you weren't replaced with a poster of a car.

alexgisforme3 0

thats insulting =( im so sorry =(

Anonymous_F_Up 0

My dad did that to my older brother lol!