By lpara89 - 20/06/2017 00:00

Today, my 7-month pitbull chewed up a framed picture of my parents and another framed picture of my other pitbull. Maybe he's mad I don't have any pictures of him framed yet? FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 128
You deserved it 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

arioch_fml 20

Did you catch him in the act Op? If not how do you know he isn't being framed?

Get him his own framed picture to chew on!

Comments

arioch_fml 20

Did you catch him in the act Op? If not how do you know he isn't being framed?

Get him his own framed picture to chew on!

Do you have any framed pictures of Mr. Worldwide, 305? You'd better hide it because your puppy doesn't like other Pitbulls! Dale, dale, if you know what I mean.

Tried way too hard with that one, sunshine.

Tried way too hard with that one, sunshine.

Probably going to delete my account now. A double post every time I reply to someone's comment. Kill me.

Probably going to delete my account now. A double post every time I reply to someone's comment. Kill me.

Serves you right for not having any frames pictures of him. Tsk, tsk.

Your pit bull is a jealous master and you're not in control. you need to regain control before the dog chews people instead of pictures

you should research Pitts. they're actually really good dogs, aka babysitters. they're trained to be mean fighting dogs. any dog can bite or be aggressive.

Lobby_Bee 17

Get him one of those dental bones to chew on. It is probably just an itch in his teeth he needed to get rid of.

GoogieWithers 22

Seeing as he has moved in with you, he is just trying to make it more homely for him by leaving his mark.

readingrachel 9

He might be having separation anxiety if this occurred while you were away, or his teeth could be bothering him. If it happened while you were at home, it could still be anxiety, but you'll have to narrow down the causes by observing him. Until then, extra playtime so that he has less energy when he's alone.