By Pretty_Pisces - 06/04/2016 19:16 - United States - Cincinnati

Today, I met my downstairs neighbor after she repeatedly banged on my floor as a way to quiet me down. I guess I'm not allowed to walk on my floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 829
You deserved it 1 342

Pretty_Pisces tells us more.

Hey guys this is my FML! Anyway my neighbor downstairs has been trouble since I moved in. My 1 year old can't play with his toys and I can't so much as breathe without her acting passive aggressively toward me. I guess I should give her the benefit of the doubt because the unit above hers was empty for so long? But I met her at the mailbox the other day and told her as much as I tried to be quiet, I'm not dead. I will make a little noise since we live in an older complex. She hasn't really bothered me since then. Thanks for reading!

Top comments

I guess those ninja classes don't seem so unnecessary now do they?

sucks op, and she could have just asked politely. still, people do walk around like they're elephants these days. ~.~

Comments

wafflefriez91 17

"You'd better Army crawl, b*tch!" But seriously....screw her.

I live in an apartment building aswell, I don't really hear my upstairs neighbours all that much, just on a friday or Saturday night before they head out, and they have a couple of drinks before they go. They're gone by 9-10pm at the latest. Also, there's kids on my floor, and they run around in the corridor, but that's what's expected from kids.

you should jump rope at random times of the day inside, this should fix the problem

I had a neighbor like this once! I lived alone with my cat in a 4-plex and if I walked into my kitchen even barefoot, the guy who lived behind me would bang on his walls! He called management to complain several times, including once when I was actually away visiting my parents out of state for three days. Unless, my cat was having one helluva party, I can only assume the noises he was hearing was inside his own head!

I am a downstairs neighbor and am aware having been in both positions that most people aren't stomping around. My rooomates however keep bitching and whining and are annoying than being able to hear the upstairs neighbors.