By b.fritz - 24/09/2016 10:02 - United States - Saint Louis

Today, I'm sitting in the emergency room because my girlfriend thought it would be funny to superglue my penis to my thigh while I was sleeping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 748
You deserved it 1 181

Same thing different taste

Top comments

daniel271 13

Break up with her that's not funny and harmful

Comments

CliffyB03 28

There wouldn't be any argument, I just know that if I EVER did that, I'd be giving my ring back.

It kinda is funny -- to a psychopath. If you stick with her (pun intended), just go strictly anal with her -- you do not want to procreate with such an asshole.

I can see miracle grow, perhaps even fix a flat.... But, not super glue... Unless she chipped a tooth on it.... Send her to the dentist next time, (glue)

FalloutScrolls 25

This is breakup worthy. This "prank" pushes way into the territory of all out abuse. I'd also send her the bill. Something like this could be long-term harmful, and I hope everything turns out OK with your body.

It would be an interesting story to tell the next person he dates if the topic of previous relationships ever comes up. Girl: "So why did you break up with your last girl?" OP: "She, um, superglued my dick to my thigh." Girl: [stares in WTF] "...Oh..."

Leviathene 34

That is a violation. Sexual misconduct goes both ways, women can be just as reckless and harmful as men. I would really consider if this is a healthy relationship. You didn't deserve that.

Ahh sounds awfull OP. Hope you will be fine ;). Really cant believe she thought that to be funny

I guess you're kinda stuck in that relationship