By bleroh - 04/03/2013 11:04 - China

Today, I’m in China for work. All my work is stored in my Google Drive, directly via the internet. It’s just a pity that Google is banned in China. FML
I agree, your life sucks 803
You deserved it 215

Top comments

Communism sucks! Go Capitalism! At least they didn't ban FML, though.

Why didnt you save the things you knew you would need (or might need) to the HD of your computer, or a flash drive of sorts if that is an option for the things?

Comments

use a proxy site or zenmate plugin in your browser ;)

TMO2142 25

To add to 22's statement: It's basically the reason why places like North Korea still exist: a lack of information. Granted, information *does* get through, and most North Koreans are very well aware that their southern counterpart is very prosperous. Fear-mongering gets the best of the situation, though.

I bet 99% of Chinese internet users use VPN. No way you can get into trouble for that.

Ever heard of something called Proxy

Use a free proxy to access it. But if you can access TOR or have a paid VPN then use that.

Gotta YDI this one... Who let you go to China to work without the ability to work 100% offline? It's a fairly well-known issue that there is no such thing as secure online communications in China. A lot of companies don't even let their people use their work phones for work, they take burners.

yeah, you should have prepared better. ydi

Jackass247 2