By badluckbrianna - 07/10/2012 05:43 - Canada - Scarborough

Today, I left the hospital after having knee surgery. While trying to find my balance on my crutches, I was holding onto the roof of the car. My mum slammed the car door shut, not noticing my hand. I can barely even bend my fingers to hold onto my crutches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 038
You deserved it 1 748

badluckbrianna tells us more.

You know the corner of the door opening where the roof of the car meets the side of the car? I was already out of the car and facing away from the car. I started to lose my balance so I grabbed onto that corner (So I guess not really the roof of the car. Half the roof half the side of the car? I don't know what to call it and it's so hard to describe) to regain balance and adjust my crutches. My fingers were curled into the car and my palm resting on the roof. I'm pretty tall so that might be why I could do that. It's a sedan so it's short and it was the back door. Next thing I know SLAM. It still hurts to type.

Top comments

perdix 29

You ought to go to the hospital. Wait, . . .

Comments

OP would need someone to push her, because if she can't grip her crutches how could she grip the wheel to push herself, she would just be stuck going around in circles, but I guess she could use one of the electric wheelchairs.

At least the surgery went okay. That's the most important thing.

ouch, that's got to hurt... shouldn't your mom help you get into the car first?

zero91 4

with this many bad luck , goos things will happen soon. get well soon op

That can't have been kneeasy. I hope your mum gives you a hand. KACHOW.

Damn it, Lightning McQueen is posing as a white girl on the Internet again.

Your life really sucks. Sorry to hear abt this OP

Ouch! My mom shut my fingers in a car door right before a band concert once. At least now your knee doesn't hurt as bad.

gallopinghorses 3

Ouch!! Get better soon OP!! :)

Oh no op I had knee surgery also that really hurts I'm so sorry :(

Both of you are wrong if she's using the App. All she needs is the use of her thumbs.

Fool. When I hold and type on my iphone, I use both hands to hold it. It is easier to type with the opposite hand, with one finger obviously, so as to have no need to hold the phone at all :P