By rawdoglyfe69 - 17/04/2013 06:14 - United States - Helena

Spicy
Today, I learned two things. First, my girlfriend loves sex. Second, I'm practically the only one she hasn't had sex with in the 2 months we've been dating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 477
You deserved it 6 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

2 months? Santa can make it around to every house in one night. She's got some catching up to do.

feldco1 17

Good thing it's only been a couple months and not a couple years. Time to dump that bitch OP.

Comments

You can't cuff a girl like that, she's fair game for everyone. All the guys she's sexing are laughing at you for kissing on the girl that both your friends railed the night before. Even she is probably laughing "haha...if only he knew" bang her out then pass her on like a joint.

Sex with her boyfriend? Ain't nobody got time for that!!!

If she's that busy, how do the two of you have time to date, much less have any kind of relationship? Once again, I'm thinking "boyfriend/girlfriend" doesn't mean what it did when I was young.

Sorry OP, being cheated on really sucks, but now you know how much better of a girl you can find after you dump her.

GetPuckedUp 3

you're better off without that ****, OP.

She is practicing so by the time you are added to the list she will be an expert.

Did she ever actually say you were her boyfriend? Because if you didn't make a move on her in 2 months she probably just thought you guys were friends. Going on a couple dates with a girl doesn't automatically make her your girlfriend.

kyu_Q 19

True. Even telling a woman how you feel does not make her your girlfriend. You actually have to say the words, " will you be my girlfriend ( or soe variation thereof ) AND she has to AGREE. I once lost the love of my life because I confessed I loved her but didn't close the deal.

Row row row your hoe up and down the streeet!! Merrily merrily merrily merrily she just a piece of meat!!!

Does that make me a horrible person that I actually find that to be extremely funny?

Llamacod 11

Ok ok, so I admit that I'm kind of out of the loop. Could someone please explain to me what the slang word duuuh means?