By SoniaLovesYou - 10/08/2012 12:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, I hooked up with the guy I've been seeing. Apparently he doesn't believe in condoms and took it off without my knowing; I didn't realize until after. When I asked him in horror why he would do such a thing, he said "I love you. I want you to have my child." It had been our second date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 474
You deserved it 39 310

SoniaLovesYou tells us more.

Wish I could say this WAS fake, but sadly it happened. Although it shouldn't matter, I will go ahead and mention that the guy is Mexican and most likely grew up in a culture that generally looks down on contraception; but it doesn't excuse what he did. Thanks to those of you expressing concern; I plan on taking the morning after pill and everything should be fine, but I am still intensely freaked over this. To those of you thinking I deserved it, I'll mention that I DID know the guy previous to this and quite liked him; this was a part of himself that he kept hidden until now. To those calling me a ****: I agree that sex has taken over our culture, especially with regard to young people, but having what I thought was safe sex with someone I knew and liked (and didn't realize was a psychopath!) does not mean that I have no self control. And Ichigoner, you're absolutely right - this guy and the "Be my baby's daddy!" girl would make a perfect couple, and probably end up making that octuplet mom look bad....

Top comments

I don't think she deserves it. If she wants to have sex with someone on a second date that's her perogative. She could have known him before. If I were her I'd tell him about the herepes they could share along with their child.

Women shouldn't be judged more harshly than men for having any kind of sex. Period. Now I'm going to go prove my point and make a statement with my boyfriend by tying him up and branding him.

Comments

Jorddaaan 0

condoms are rubbers not plastic. maybe you should get laid :)

RAMBabyyy 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Break it off, file a police report for rape, get the morning after pill, and stop having sex with people on the second date.

BooBooKittyF11 21

That definitely is a form of rape. she consented to having sex safely with a condom on. when he took that condom off, he had unprotected sex without her consent.

boopingsnoot 24

She consented to sex with a condom. She did NOT consent to unprotected sex. That's rape.

SqMuffin 0

Its Hanger Time! And CL41RE, go shove a cactus up your ass, sex is great. I feel bad for pansexuals like you

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
KayRox 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway