By SoniaLovesYou - 10/08/2012 12:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, I hooked up with the guy I've been seeing. Apparently he doesn't believe in condoms and took it off without my knowing; I didn't realize until after. When I asked him in horror why he would do such a thing, he said "I love you. I want you to have my child." It had been our second date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 474
You deserved it 39 310

SoniaLovesYou tells us more.

Wish I could say this WAS fake, but sadly it happened. Although it shouldn't matter, I will go ahead and mention that the guy is Mexican and most likely grew up in a culture that generally looks down on contraception; but it doesn't excuse what he did. Thanks to those of you expressing concern; I plan on taking the morning after pill and everything should be fine, but I am still intensely freaked over this. To those of you thinking I deserved it, I'll mention that I DID know the guy previous to this and quite liked him; this was a part of himself that he kept hidden until now. To those calling me a ****: I agree that sex has taken over our culture, especially with regard to young people, but having what I thought was safe sex with someone I knew and liked (and didn't realize was a psychopath!) does not mean that I have no self control. And Ichigoner, you're absolutely right - this guy and the "Be my baby's daddy!" girl would make a perfect couple, and probably end up making that octuplet mom look bad....

Top comments

I don't think she deserves it. If she wants to have sex with someone on a second date that's her perogative. She could have known him before. If I were her I'd tell him about the herepes they could share along with their child.

Women shouldn't be judged more harshly than men for having any kind of sex. Period. Now I'm going to go prove my point and make a statement with my boyfriend by tying him up and branding him.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
BunBunAlice 23

How can you be sure she barely knew him?

Madelyn B 4

OP said that she knew him prior

rlamb2611 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
the_commentator 0

Boinkin'? That just made my day, lol. :D

I think accusations of cheating are irrelevant, the main thing is he went against her wishes and possibly got her pregnant : / not to mention abusing her trust.

hardrocktobi 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Idk if all the people above are messing around or are just complete retards, but if any of this is true.. he can easily be reported to the cops. **** that shit. Just because you (both) wanna get some, doesn't mean he has any right to impregnate you. WTH is wrong with people.

Would you like me to find the list?

AndelleRae 9

ZOMFG! You dirty ****! How dare you do what 75 percent of humans do and give in to your sexual urges before you're married?! You totally deserve it for that reason and that reason alone, because YOU (You, OP, not your psycho ass boyfriend.) were being responsible by wanting to have safe sex. (Annnd, I'm done with sarcasm...) You don't deserve it at all. Seriously. Who gives a shit if it was your second date, or your two year anniversary. What he did was awful, plain and simple.

Not necessarily, some condoms are super htin, plus if it was in the heat of the moment she might now have felt the difference....sounds like you're a little inexperienced to make that call

Even if perchance this actually is real, she deserved for having sex only on a second date, and for not noticing. I'm a virgin and a guy, but I can't imagine how you wouldn't feel if the condom wasn't on.

#55... #54 is right. There are condoms designed to feel as close to nothing as possible. If they were using one of those, then there would have barely been a difference. Why do you think there's so many stories about couples not noticing when a condom breaks? You're proving the stereotype of virgins not possessing any sexual knowledge right and it's lame. Furthermore, we don't know how much time had passed between the first and second date. We don't know if they already knew each other before the dating even started. And regardless, how is it any of our business? It's still ****** up that he tried to impregnate her without her consent.

tab_ga1990 0

Exactly And its not like she is thinking does he have it on? If she knew he had one on and then he took it off she is probably to busy thinking about other things like how good it felt etc...if it felt good idk, anyways the point is when we have sex we arnt thinking about the feeling of the condom on the guys dick, we are to busy thinking about how good it feels and stuff in that category and yeah she sorta diserves it if it was the second date but then again they could of known eachother for years we dont know

theoldGP 0

#82 says it right on. i totally agree. why would she even bother to think about whether or not he has it on if he put it on? way to f.uc.k you over. FYL

bexox 0

Some women can feel a condom, some can't. I can go into what it feel like for me personally and what my friends have said, but I'd rather not.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
ugottalickit 0

YDI - why would you have sex with him anyways on a second date?

im actually quite surprised that your comment didnt get buried yet lol. but i gave you a thumbs up because your statement was partially true.