By SoniaLovesYou - 10/08/2012 12:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, I hooked up with the guy I've been seeing. Apparently he doesn't believe in condoms and took it off without my knowing; I didn't realize until after. When I asked him in horror why he would do such a thing, he said "I love you. I want you to have my child." It had been our second date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 474
You deserved it 39 310

SoniaLovesYou tells us more.

Wish I could say this WAS fake, but sadly it happened. Although it shouldn't matter, I will go ahead and mention that the guy is Mexican and most likely grew up in a culture that generally looks down on contraception; but it doesn't excuse what he did. Thanks to those of you expressing concern; I plan on taking the morning after pill and everything should be fine, but I am still intensely freaked over this. To those of you thinking I deserved it, I'll mention that I DID know the guy previous to this and quite liked him; this was a part of himself that he kept hidden until now. To those calling me a ****: I agree that sex has taken over our culture, especially with regard to young people, but having what I thought was safe sex with someone I knew and liked (and didn't realize was a psychopath!) does not mean that I have no self control. And Ichigoner, you're absolutely right - this guy and the "Be my baby's daddy!" girl would make a perfect couple, and probably end up making that octuplet mom look bad....

Top comments

I don't think she deserves it. If she wants to have sex with someone on a second date that's her perogative. She could have known him before. If I were her I'd tell him about the herepes they could share along with their child.

Women shouldn't be judged more harshly than men for having any kind of sex. Period. Now I'm going to go prove my point and make a statement with my boyfriend by tying him up and branding him.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
bexox 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
blo0_starZz 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
monnanon 13

unfortunatly you cannot always. vaginas cannot tell the difference between things as sensitively as hands can. I had a condom burst and i didn't notice but my bf did and stopped immediatly. Luckily I was on the pill so it wasn't a big deal. As the OP did not know he took the condom off she cannot say how long it was off for, he could have timed it very well so she wouldnt notice or took it off straight away meaning there would be no subtle change in senstation alerting her.

Gillypants 3

this DEFINITELY depends on the person, i don't use condoms because i'm allergic to latex and most types of rubber, i use other forms of contraception, but when i was still using them, i could always feel when the condom broke, and my bf usually did not notice.

**** shaming is a dick move, don't be that guy

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Um... it's even more risky with two condoms, since they're more likely to rip. THE MORE YOU KNOW.

theoldGP 0

you obviously don't know what a pansexual is. stop being an incorrect judgmental freak.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

how is it her fault that some crazy weirdo took off the condom during? having sex on the 2nd date has nothing to do with it.

Rawrshi 25

By definition it is rape. She consented to sex with protection. She did not consent to sex without. Consent to one kind of sex is not consent to all. Lack of consent = rape.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yes, you can infact tell the diff..... Unless you're not very experienced.

That’s insane, it’s very hard to tell the difference.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

She consented to sex with a condom. He took off the condom, so it becomes sex she didn't consent to. Call it what you like.

volleyballchicka_fml 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
CJ090 0

-"I couldn't tell I was drunk" -"Was ur ****** drunk what you think it was the thinnest condom in the world? What am I a ****** inventor I made a dick skin condom? Oh he hollowed out a penis and put it on WTF"

FordPrefect 0
piddly_03 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I don't think she deserves it. If she wants to have sex with someone on a second date that's her perogative. She could have known him before. If I were her I'd tell him about the herepes they could share along with their child.

All the people saying that OP deserves it and calling her a **** are gross af. Why has the Catholic church decided to come out and support this guy anyway...

Yes wtf people. This is considered sexual assault because she did not consent to condom-less sex. He changed the agreement mid-way and that's wrong. I hope OP doesn't catch some std or get pregnant. Don't call that guy back. ****-shamers are morons.