By Anonymous - 08/08/2015 22:23 - United States - Gainesville

Today, I had to serve an incredibly rude and irrationally angry customer, but I managed to keep my cool. When he finally went to leave with his purchase, I wished him a good day. He whirled around and yelled "I'll have whatever the fuck kind of day I want, bitch!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 039
You deserved it 2 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DivineZero 18

Drake and Josh anyone? "Have a good day." "Don't tell me what to do."

I would have just laughed. People like that you have to feel sorry for. They live very angry lives.

Comments

Yep, he can choose. He chose to be miserable and tried to drag you down with him. You, on the other hand, chose not to be miserable. You won this round.

Some people are a cut above grade A douchecanoe. A truly remarkable feat.

When I meet people like that, I just feel sorry for the people that have to live with them.

Sathane 21

I would have laughed so hard and he would have blown a gasket.

When I work with a rude customer I just shut off. I give them the minimal to just get through the transaction but nothing more.

Lol... if he wants to be angry then that's fine, it's his choice to be childish and dwell on inconveniences. although he could have a lot on his plate at home too and the straw just broke the camel's back. it certainly wasn't fair to take it out on you, but don't let it get you down. you have a nice day

I work in retail and some people are complete assholes that love to take out their anger on helpless workers in stores. Don't take it personal OP, id laugh it off if I were you. :)

TomeDr 24

Being extremely polite to irate customers is fun! They get so angry when you refuse to get upset or angry back!

On the contrary. I'm in California and we have tons of assholes just like that.

And Canada too, you encounter them everywhere.

darthhera 11

I know right? OP should probably be grateful angry douche customer guy didn't whip out a gun and start shooting.