By Ananomouse - 07/07/2016 21:31 - United States - Coatesville

Spicy
Today, I had my guy over for some sexy times. Things stopped before they even started. I watched him pick his nose then wipe it on my freshly changed sheets. He denied it when I called him out on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 072
You deserved it 1 543

Ananomouse tells us more.

Op here. I don't have a problem with various bodily fluids getting on the sheets. But. I have tissues on the headboard and my bathroom is two steps away from my bed. So it was just generally disrespectful all around.

Top comments

At least you saw him do, that way you know how nasty he is.

Comments

sexy times? picking your his nose? from what I have read it seems like you guys must Be a very young couple and should not be doing any kind of "sexy times"

Actually, I'm in my late 20's and he is in his mid-30's. People can be gross at any age.

So your in your 20s and refferred to sex as "sexy times" and your boyfriend picks his nose and wipes it on other peoples property. If you aren't 14, you both sure as hell act like it.

OP didn't say the guy was her boyfriend.

That is totally gross, but at least you don't kiss a boogie eater.

Prioritize kid. Think before you act. Now you have a dirty sheet and no sexy time. Next time, have sexy time first before you pick a fight.

I just hate when people lie for something that as friends wouldn't really be seen as shameful. If I can't be comfy around my girlfriend and tell the truth, then there's a problem.

Sounds like you don't know him very well. You deserved it.

seriously!? It's just a booger. Grow the **** up.