By koolkidx3 - 24/02/2010 21:28 - United States

Today, I had my final economics exam, and needed to ace it, or else I would fail the entire module. After studying all day yesterday, and pulling an all-nighter today, I managed to pull it off and get a perfect score. Unfortunately, my teacher didn't believe that it was possible, and accused me of cheating. Now I may be thrown out of college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 324
You deserved it 3 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Osakhomen 0

You can't be thrown out of college unless she has proof, if you didn't cheat, she probably won't have proof. They might ask you take another test to prove you know the material, so be prepared for that.

choosemusic 0

Comments

KayleeFrye 39

If the professor can't prove it, it will probably blow over. However, if cramming for an entire day was enough for you to ace the final, you must be reasonably intelligent. So why were you in danger of failing? Sounds like laziness to me. YDI and FYL.

amazinggbaby 2

He was only is danger of failing if he failed that economics final, so I don't see how it's laziness at all.

Crazy_mydude 0

he said he needed to ace it so that probably means that he had a low grade.

greatnt249 0

Reading comprehension fail, #17; he said he needed to ACE the exam or fail the ENTIRE module. Hence, anything less than "acing" would've resulted in an F.

some of my college finals were worth 60% of my mark, and they are so hard... I'm a diligent student, I think and I still can't get a perfect exam... always some little mistake somewhere... op, good job and I hope that your college is like ours and has cameras everywhere so you get that score

tokintot07 0

that's not on. tell your teacher to back off.

NGM_47 0

Tell everyone that your teacher touched you in an inappropriate way! That'll teach him/her!

MrsUchiha 0

I <3 #23.Anyway to the OP, that sucks. :( My school did that to me not that long ago; it took me 3 times of getting the same score for them to believe me.

NGM_47 0

your prof is a bitch. he/she probably has something against you. burn his/her house down if you do get expelled.

Asstazztic 8

Go to the school board or the president and explain and to prove it that you'll take it again :)

Aeolian 0

Screw taking it again. Unless she has proof (and since you didn't cheat, she doesn't), you're in the clear. It's crap that you could be forced to take another exam just because a teacher suspects you of cheating without proof.

Hunter329 0

Dude same thing happened to me I almost flunked last semester and now I have an A in every class.

perdix 29

You're obviously pretty smart if you can get a 100 on the final of an exam of a course you've been failing the whole term. YDI for showing such disrespect to your professor and the subject for most of the term!

_WhatTheFuck_ 5

Maybe because they have a live and you haven't? For many, college is a time of one's life where you drink, party, and pretty much don't care about studies - unless you're about to fail.

KayleeFrye 39

For once, I actually agree with Snickerdoodles. Hell has frozen over, ice-skate rentals are to the left. However, there is nothing wrong with partying in college. It is possible to have a social life and have fun. I had fun in college, drank and partied occasionally, but still managed to attend classes and do well.

modnar_j 0

Yeah. Even worse are the ones who desperately need to ace a final to keep their GPA above 2.0 so they won't get kicked off the team. Do all the homework, even if it isn't a substantial fraction of the final grade. With that experience, the tests won't be very hard, even without spending hours studying for them. (I've only had one exception, and that was so dreadfully taught with such difficult exams that the final grade was curved by at least 40 points.)

perdix 29

_WTF_, for me, college was about balancing the studies and the partying. Partying seemed more fun after I had worked really hard in school. The people who partied only and scraped by in school seemed such sad, pathetic creatures -- it didn't even look like they had that much fun at parties, almost as if it was their job to be there!

^^ Well AREN'T you not smart A (a what?) *rolls eyes*

boatkicker 4

Sometimes, failing and not doing assignments isn't based on laziness, but a lack of time. I only just barely graduated from high school, because even though I was acing almost every test in most of my classes, homework was weighed so heavily. I didn't have time for 4+ hours of busy work; and there really was about that much of it. Easy work, but a ridiculous quantity. I didn't feel the need to do the same type of math problem 50 times, when instead I could be doing something important, like cleaning the kitchen or making dinner, or taking care of my sisters. That's why I love college so much. Much less busy work! :D And hey, now I've got As in all my courses. Imagine that. lol.

ipwnallmen 10

lol at 61 XD but OP, yeah innocent till proven guilty..... :)

Fminetoo 0

Snickerdoodles, normally i agree with just about everything you post on this website, however, with this i do not. There was a study of fortune 500 companies and there employees in supervisory positions. I cannot find the study now to quote it or cite it, but the study showed that those who partied in college developed the people skills needed to better suite a supervisor postion. Now if your trying to find the cure for cancer, you better stay in them damn books. Otherwise, live it up occasionally! Somehow myself though, i see myself blowing off more and more parties just to study, ******* nursing school!

Fminetoo 0

Snickerdoodles, normally i agree with just about everything you post on this website, however, with this i do not. There was a study of fortune 500 companies and there employees in supervisory positions. I cannot find the study now to quote it or cite it, but the study showed that those who partied in college developed the people skills needed to better suite a supervisor postion. Now if your trying to find the cure for cancer, you better stay in them damn books. Otherwise, live it up occasionally! Somehow myself though, i see myself blowing off more and more parties just to study, ******* nursing school!

What are you talking about #104? Sorry I find that study hard to believe. "hey kids party in college and you'll become a fortune 500 CEO!" great message to send to students. ANYWAYS considering our pathetic economy and HORRIBLE management done by most companies nowadays I don't doubt that management have been stupid drunk college kids. if you're looking to become successful in business, college... and lots of hard work.

just ask if u can retake the test and they can make sure u rnt cheating, my sister had to do that and she got a 100 for a final both times