By Marian - 23/03/2009 19:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had an anxiety attack when I was hanging out with my boyfriend. He pulled me close to him and I started to feel better, until he put my hand down his pants and around his penis and said, "Here! Try this to take your mind off it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 730
You deserved it 9 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

f0rged 0

Tell him you need something bigger to distract you.

lmao #4 haha you should have used his nuts as stress balls he would have regretted that move reeeeeeeallllll quick.

Comments

sneakersneaker 0

You know, this actually DOES work. As a female who has occasional anxiety attacks, my boyfriend and I figured out it really does help when one has a sudden anxiety attack... it's like those stress ball things, but everybody wins!

If you like sex or not is quite irrelevant, her boyfriend is tryin to take advantage of her weaknesses. His is a complete ass.

wanking your boyfriend will help! not!

Hey don't worry, this is just a typical guy :]. He probably had some sincerity to it. I don't think my boyfriend would do that though.

I've had panic attacks since I was 12 and I would have laughed my ass off at that. I get how you would be offended, but I hope you explained why you didn't think it was funny instead of just flat out breaking up with him.

f0rged 0

#111 Just ask the boyfriend, he'll vouch.

flyfallfadeaway 0

i disagree with all of you. i have an anxiety disorder, and had my boyfriend done that to me it would have made me laugh, hence making me feel a bit better.

its okay. my boyfriend would do the EXACT same thing.

so your boyfriend is a little insensitive. You life is ****** how?