By Lili - 27/06/2017 21:00 - France

Today, I got into a car accident. I hit a pole in the middle of the night trying to avoid a car that was coming at me head on. Actually, it was just the reflection of my own headlights in the windows of a bus stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 864
You deserved it 2 283

Top comments

There's a little bit of YDI here, but given that you could've been seriously injured, I think we should have mercy.

So you were driving head on into a bus stop?

Comments

Sounds like the work of ISIS! Instead of plowing vehicles into crowds of infidels, they diabolically place bus stops to get infidels to smash themselves. Devious bastards!

There's a little bit of YDI here, but given that you could've been seriously injured, I think we should have mercy.

You must've been a cat or dog in a previous life, because they freak out and crash into things sometimes when they see their own reflections.

Movie " Goldfinger" James Bond did the same sort of thing. But he had the excuse that he was being chased and shot at.

So you were driving head on into a bus stop?

Lobby_Bee 17

Just how can you manage that? Was the bus stop located in the middle of the road?

species4872 19

Interesting one for the cops to work out, either book you or your reflection.

You're lucky that all you hit was a pole!

Yeah! OP could have hit a German or Algerian instead!