By geez_wth - 06/05/2012 11:54 - United States - Hanford

Today, I had a dream I was on the toilet taking the longest piss known to man. Unfortunately, it was partially true. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 820
You deserved it 2 939

kissandcontrol01 tells us more.

This is the OP. I actually am in my 20s and had passed out after taking a muscle relaxer. Never slept so well in the last year or so.. Until.. I woke up cold and wet ????

Top comments

HooHooHa 6

At least you weren't taking the longest shit known to man

Damn. Too bad it wasn't completely true, then you could send it in to the Guinness Book of World Records.

Comments

How old are you? 30? I stopped doin that when I was 20! Gosh!

It happened to me too. Kind of. In my dream I went to the toilet and as soon as I started to pee in my dream, I woke up, finding to really be peeing, in my bed. Luckily my 'lower muscles' are quite strong so I immediately got myself to stop peeing as soon as I woke up. My bed was kind of wet though. I'm 16 years old, but these things can happen to anyone. So no shame! :)

I find it awesome! only happened twice though.

lanken84 1

Wait so did you wake up on the toilet? Ohhh never mind.

My_Life24 22

Dude, that sucks. I hope it only happened once, though.

That happened to me before, except my dream piss was so forceful it made me jerk backwards. I had on white underwear, and I had to use Lysol to get the piss smell out.