By n3ov - 26/02/2013 04:33 - Pakistan - Islamabad

Today, I got stuck in traffic when a shootout started somewhere behind. I lowered myself and suddenly a bullet punctured a hole in the rear screen. When I managed to get away, I called my wife in a panic. She didn't pick up so I sent her a text about what just happened. Her reply: "K". FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 592
You deserved it 4 461

n3ov tells us more.

Top comments

I smell foul play... Does your wife happen to have a life insurance policy out on you?

Its seems that she might be cheating on you. Seeing that she didnt pick up your call but replied to you with a short and non interested answer.

Comments

If you live in area where street shootouts are a common thing, consider investing into bulletproof glass and armored plating for your car. Or move elsewhere.

perdix 29

I guess you struck out. ;) Gunfights are so 20th century! To impress the ladies these days, you need to be in a drone attack or IED explosion.

007type 26

Predix, don't give any more ideas to Pakistanis..haha

But he may be getting attacked by like american UAV's too, theres tons of drones in that area

Perdix, please don't give ideas to Chicagoans.

jarockstar27 10

I hope you gave her the 3rd degree when you got home! Thats just ridiculous!!!

perdix 29

Is K the text abbreviation for "****! I hired an incompetent hit man?"

Maybe "K" was just a response to protect herself from the reality of it.. I mean who wants to hear their husbands been shot/shot at? Mine was and that was terrifying for me but he's an ex marine so he was just like 'got a bullet In my side, better go to doctors.'

That's weak as shit if that's what happened. It makes me sick how people turn their head in hopes that it just goes away. If you marry someone, it is because you love them. It is their job to go through the good AND bad, that's what it is supposed to be. I give YOU credit though, for being a worried wife and having a strong husband. That is one sign of love. But if OPs wife is that weak, she needs her ass kicked. But I agree with you. :)

Thank you dear, and I am a boy. We are both boys.

IMVU doesn't count. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Sorry dude ..running off 48 hours and no sleep...sorry xD

He's mine in real as well, did ya think of asking? No, because what doesn't count is your conscience and people skills

It's ok. You didn't do anything unlike that idiot under us. He just assumed that my husband is an online one. He and I are a couple , live in the same house but we are roleplayers together, to clear up confusion

And not a single f**k was given that day.

Wow. I'm surprised by some of the comments here. Some are assuming she's cheating, others are talking about whether or not she has a life insurance policy on her husband, others are calling her a bitch... Maybe she just thought he was joking? If someone texted me that they'd just witnessed a shootout, I'd assume they were joking.