88
FML - The follow-up
sniperkit Say more :
Thank you for the ever-wise insight, 64, as your input is always appreciated and never fucking annoying due to your Captain Obvious-esque remarks. She is indeed moving out, by the way.
By sniperkit - / Tuesday 26 February 2013 00:44 / United States - Traverse City
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
By  SApprentice  |  40

You supplied food, thereby raising your status in the pack. Feeling threatened, your alpha roommate has merely expressed her wish to reacertain her dominance by marking her territory- which includes you and all of your possessions. I suggest you puff yourself up as much as possible and maintain silent, steady eye contact with her. She may be stronger than you now, but if you seem threatening enough she won't want to fight you. Then, and only then, will you be able to live peacefully beside her within the confines of your lands.

Comments
Reply
  tjv3  |  21

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply
  sniperkit  |  21

Thank you for the ever-wise insight, 64, as your input is always appreciated and never fucking annoying due to your Captain Obvious-esque remarks. She is indeed moving out, by the way.

By  Dead_Fox  |  37

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply
  CareFace  |  37

Negative. Op should buy a rug and say she loves it, place it outside. Thus, sorting the problem. In all seriousness though, I'd be getting out of there in a second.

By  SApprentice  |  40

You supplied food, thereby raising your status in the pack. Feeling threatened, your alpha roommate has merely expressed her wish to reacertain her dominance by marking her territory- which includes you and all of your possessions. I suggest you puff yourself up as much as possible and maintain silent, steady eye contact with her. She may be stronger than you now, but if you seem threatening enough she won't want to fight you. Then, and only then, will you be able to live peacefully beside her within the confines of your lands.

Loading data…