By jingle - 25/05/2012 11:18 - United States - Wilmington

Today, I got fired from my job at a weight-loss center because I was too skinny, and apparently it's too depressing for the customers to handle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 418
You deserved it 3 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wouldn't you be something to work towards? Like a source of encouragement? And if someone "overweight" works there, the customers wouldn't see the point of it..

randomthing 22

I bet you can find a better job somewhere else ^^

Comments

153 that's why you learn not to care. :) Let me tell you, it is great :D yeah every now and then I have a reality check. BUT it is fun just not giving one **** LOL.

Do you people even care to read? 113 said purposely... Meaning they try to be skeletal without having an eating disorder. Just plainly because they want to. Not forcefully. Completely at will. Can't be more obvious than this. People that are SANE, should NOT be comfortable being unhealthy by either being fat or skeletal.

153- you clearly were teased as a child lol. Relax a little bit. Noone was teasing ED at any point here.

You can sue for that, like that lady who got fired for having too big breasts, she's gonna get a LOT of money. That's discrimination!

lolnatalyloves 9

Get a lawyer! The can't fire you based on appearance...

153 - why are you so concerned about what others think? Do their opinions matter that much? :/ only insecure people are weakened/angered/upset by scathing opinions of others..

Working at a weight loss center sounds like a crappy job anyway, just go back to college and get a decent education and do something more worthwhile.

Omg, that's so sad ;(, fyl seriously..