By ivegotapackage - 05/01/2015 23:47 - United States - Greensboro

Today, I got a notice on my apartment door that I'd received a package when no one was home, and it was left at the backdoor. I don't have a backdoor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 755
You deserved it 2 079

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Before calling the police I'd check with the apartment manager. Sometimes they accept packages on behalf of residents/store packages in the office for safekeeping.

It was probably a prank someone pulled on you. Try to find who sent the package

Comments

This exact same thing happened to me. UPS just insisted that once it was marked delivered, it was out of their hands. I suspect it's the guy who drives my route because this I never received another package several weeks later.

Over here, it is actually illegal to leave packages at the door or give them to a neighbour without your express consent...

Goblin182 26

So many package at the back door jokes running through my head.

And yet you didn't share a single one with us. :(

My family was just discussing how people dropping off packages dont seem to care uf the owners get it or not. Leaving it out means anyone can take it. Dont they need signitures as well??

Once UPS dropped off a package at my house, and it was apparently a 2 package set. They didn't give us the second but marked both off as delivered. We had to call them and fight with them until they admitted they lost it and would let us know when they found it.

liquifiednate 21

I like how this FML isn't nearly as bad as some of the others, yet it still has the lest YDI's I've seen in a while.

Sorry, but.....yeah, you got a back door

you couldve had them deliver it to your work address...

Backdoor? Packages? Is it me, or is this FML very sexual?