By BadassRumbleroar - 20/01/2012 03:46 - Canada

Today, I found out that when you are sitting on a full bench at a bus stop, some crazy person will come sit on you. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 582
You deserved it 3 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hahaha that's happened to me before. I just pushed them off :)

I watched someone sit on a woman's bag of groceries. She had all her groceries on the last available seat on the crowded bus and refused to move them. He looked at her and said, "you mad bro?"

Comments

It depends who is giving the lap dance though.

Have you ever been to a stripclub? Some of the girls there aren't that hot. A lap dance is a lap dance, enjoy it if it's free.

Haha hey there sexy. . . Oh god what the he'll is that on your face!?! Oh, it's your face. *takes free lapdance*

Yeah you wouldn't be saying that if some big helga lady came up and started giving you a lap dance. Or a old man hobo that reeks of piss.

jerseyboy732 16

consider yourself lucky... some people pay good money for that

lrgenesis 19

Takin the whole bench by yourself means your selfish ass deserves it lol jk

astralvagan 20

Lesson learned..... Don't sit on full benches, or get up when you see Fat Bastard coming.

bizarre_ftw 21

Put that on a snapple bottle :Fact #369 If you sit on a bench, a crazy guy will sit on you.

snafubar 0

At least you didn't get a Jehovah's witness like I did, three days in a row...

goodfella925 0

If a jehovah's witness sat on my lap three times.. Or even once.. Id start to get cautious... /snicker

He thought you were santa. All he wanted was to tell you what he wants this year. Chances are he wanted that AR-15 you "forgot" to get him last year. Don't forget ;)...

Did you talk about the first thing that popped up?

loopmeinoddone 0

I see this more as something funny that I'd classify as an epic moment than an FML.