By beno - 07/01/2009 15:25 - United States

Today, I found out that my wife sent nudie pics to her ex-husband. My wife's excuse for the pics? "I needed a compliment because I thought you didn't love me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 396
You deserved it 6 085

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheEpicScrewup 0

WORST. EXCUSE. EVER. If you're going to lie about nudie pics, make it a good lie. And there really is none in that situation. I'd be like, "And you think this will make me love you, physco?" And I'm a chick, by the way. I hate when people pull the whole, "I wanted attention because you don't compliment me enough/ I thought you lost interest in me" thing. Sorry, man. But I think you need couples' therapy...that or a divorce...

Sorry, but your wife's a jerk. Yeah, you should let her know that you love her and make sure she feels important... but at the same time, if she has that little respect for you, she doesn't deserve your time.

Comments

Oh well, he's already seen it anyway... at least she didn't post them online for the whole world to view and make money off them

doubleaubade 2

I'm not too sure which part is the actual FML: that she send those pics to her ex-husband, that she doesn't think you love her, or that she lied about it.

wtf her ex husband? i reckon that should piss you off more than the fact she sent nudie pics. didnt they get divorced for a reason? bottom line, shes a *****

Beef_Sister 0

maybe she needed a bigger disco stick to please her, ;) if you know what i mean..

oh, she's good... fabulous excuse. was she on the verge of tears? how well did she pull it off?

melonsmasherrr 0

always remind A women constintly that you love her and that she's beautiful. you ne'er really know what will happen if ya don't...

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

Yes because if a man doesn't consistently tell a woman he love her it's ok for her to strip down, take pictures, and send them to your ex. That's some wonderful logic you have.