By Anonymous - 21/09/2010 21:28 - United Kingdom

Today, I found out that my mother has been seeing my maths teacher. I'm still failing his class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 220
You deserved it 7 895

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good on your teacher for not feeling an obligation to break the rules because he's dating your mum. Maybe you should ask for help if you're failing.

FYL for wanting to rely on your mom for your grades.

Comments

U Dumbasses in England they say mathS! I'm American and I know that!!!

FYL.. because It seems your mom is a horrible lay.. if she put some back into it you might skate with a C-

You should try sleeping with your maths (math for Americans) teacher to bolster your mark.

soccerbug6 0

and apparently your failing English if you think he's a "maths" teacher

Apparently you're failing English for improper use of 'your'. Also, see above threads for explanations about why 'maths' is not a typo.

RedPillSucks 31

Also, you fail at reading. Good Lord. When I first started reading FML I didn't know the UK called it maths either, but I was stupid enough to correct someone after it was pointed out about 40 billion times in previous comments.

HeyLookOverThere 3

The OP is going to have horrible images in her head now... o.O Don't worry about the relationship and start studying. There was some good advice about asking for help in the earlier comments. Good luck!

Um right by the ops username it clearly states that this she you are refering to is in fact a he just a friendly fyi

Saiyza 4

So? My friend failed his mom's class. It's normal.

he shoulda slipped it to his teacher to bump his grade.

ivanoff 0

I'm seein a bartender... yes I get free drinks. you moms doing something wrong!

Free drinks and fudged math grades are in no way similar. -.-

Im seeing abartender to and get free drinks because he bartends at his parents bar i dont fet free drinks cause i put out, im freaking family, so ur point is lost, are you saying your a drink *****?

Today, I found out that my mom may have a shot at true love with one of my teachers, instead of going after my dumbass, deadbeat dad who helped concieve of me. I, being the retard I am, am failing said teacher's class and want to blame this on him. FML

ydi, get your own grades up and stop relying on your mom. what the hell is wrong with you?