By SmallAngel - 22/03/2013 00:35 - United States - Aurora

Today, I found out my mom thought I was a lesbian because I dated a girl in high school. I didn't date anyone in high school. Apparently, guys never asked me out because my best friend told everyone that I was her girlfriend. I had a two-year lesbian relationship that I never knew about. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 270
You deserved it 3 571

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lesbihonest, you completely knew about it, didn't you?

Oh man, the same thing happened to me in high school. My best friend told everyone that I was his girlfriend, so I ended up with no dates or boyfriends. I didn't find out until a couple of months after school ended, when an attractive guy from my class said he had a crush on me for the longest time but didn't want to approach me because I was already taken. All those years of feeling like I was this ugly, repellant monster that no guy wanted suddenly made sense.

Comments

LMFAOwned 9

I just find it hard to believe, throughout high school no one ever brought up the point that they knew you were A lesbian? Like, "oh I like you, but too bad you're not into guys". Not even once?

graphicstyle7 17

I think it's time you came out as a straight person. It may shock some, but you have to be who you are. LOL

icepick23 12

Maybe make a sex tape with a guy and put it on the web? That should clear everything up?

That is very creepy of your "best friend" to do. Make sure the relationships you have in your life are healthy - for instance they are ok with you having other friends.

Wow, kind of creepy.maybe time to reconsider friends

At first I laughed but then I started thinking about all the possibilities she took away from you. I would get even in some way. She's deserves payback.

But girls and women are always saying "I went out with my girlfriend to the (insert name)" and blah blah.

davek 36

Post pictures or it di... Oh.

skyeyez9 24

At least you had a valid excuse why you were never asked out in high school. I was never asked out because I was a nerd.

This is incomplete, but there is a lot more to this story that can't fit.