By ImTheD0ct0r - 20/09/2013 04:37 - United States

Today, I found my brother wearing nothing but underwear. That would have been okay if it weren't my lingerie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 768
You deserved it 3 164

ImTheD0ct0r tells us more.

Hey op here. I loved all the comments. They were really funny. And I did throw away the lingerie. The worst part was it was my favorite pair so I was sad I had to throw it away.

Top comments

Doesn't he have the right to feel sexy once in a while? :P

...Well did he at least look good in it?

Comments

Tmi I think he's a cross dresser he needs to have the talk!!!!

Why would one need a talk in this situation, he'll figure things out himself

Well he needs a talk about stealing his sister's clothes and wearing them. Had a this problem with a cousin who didn't like to pack his own underwear so he wore mine when he visit. Neither my aunt or mother so this as a problem, but I found if ******* disgusting.

lifeofpie25 16

now you know from where all those stains come from :)

This has the potential to become a literotica story... Or am I the only one who goes on that site?

Holy moly noooooo that's just a bit to far! Whoa!

I guess he ran out of clean boxer shorts and had to borrow a pair of yours...or it could have been a pantie raid...many pairs are made of the same...

Hey that sounds kinda hot....lol maybe I'm just weird but I guy dressing up like that sounds hilarious!!! ;)

I do know, I like to grab my girlfriends panties, put on her red lipstick and look in the mirror. Although, I'm not the cutest ***** of them all. :(

NodakN8V 25

The fact that you add the phrase "that would have been okay" confuses and troubles me especially when it's your brother...