By ImTheD0ct0r - 20/09/2013 04:37 - United States

Today, I found my brother wearing nothing but underwear. That would have been okay if it weren't my lingerie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 768
You deserved it 3 164

ImTheD0ct0r tells us more.

Hey op here. I loved all the comments. They were really funny. And I did throw away the lingerie. The worst part was it was my favorite pair so I was sad I had to throw it away.

Top comments

Doesn't he have the right to feel sexy once in a while? :P

...Well did he at least look good in it?

Comments

He can keep it, but better give you gift cert for new lingerie

Hey op here. I loved all the comments. They were really funny. And I did throw away the lingerie. The worst part was it was my favorite pair so I was sad I had to throw it away.

The thrifty Asian in me would have washed it with the right soap for delicates and then re-Christened it with a better memory such as someone taking it sexily off me or given it to him with my blessing. After all, both of you went down the same birth canal.

Welp it probably costed a lot and I guess you should have let him keep it x.x

Also he is not gay or a cross dresser as far as I know. He has been in a serious relationship with a girl for 2 years.

Unfortunately that doesn't mean much. Many guys will use a girl as a cover, some even marry and have kids.

Wow. I think I might need to talk to him. Thanks for the insite

Actually, the overwhelming majority of male cross dressers are heterosexual. It's not cool to wear your stuff without your permission. The thing is, a lot of guys don't know how to shop for women's clothing, and/or they're embarrassed. Maybe you could offer to take him shopping with you, if the whole thing doesn't weird you out too much?

#82 is right, I was just referring to him possibly being gay.

Shootermtd25 7

If ur 15, why do u have Lingerie? That's what ur Profile says so I'm just Inferring(i guess) that ur 15

"majority are heterosexual? " where the hell did you hear that? Don't try to make yourself feel better and quit denying your homosexuality! Straight men do not cross dress...ever! If they cross dress then they're gay. end of story.

Just because he tried on some lingerie doesn't mean he is gay or has a hat. Every guy wonders what panties feel like when you wear them and some guys are just braver than others. Doesn't mean he's gay.

He may not be gay but he sure could be a cross dresser. I know - been there, done that. And I'm completely heterosexual. If he has the desire to wear women's clothes he'll probably be back for more. Keep an eye out for missing clothes. Bras, panties, skirts, dresses, high-heeled shoes... I used to "borrow" my sisters' and my mother's clothes all the time. My mom and I used to go round and round over a pair of high heeled shoes. I would borrow them and have them hidden in my room and she would steal them back. And I would borrow them again and she would have to come and take them back... It was frustrating. She should have bought me my own pair (jk lol).

I don't see the problem. Guys can't be sexy too?

Who said she showed it to him? Why would you show your brother your lingerie?

Aww not cool. Nothing wrong with cross dressing but not in your sibling's lingerie.. Sorry, OP.

Plenty of straight men like wearing women's underwear. This is, of course, not the sort of thing that brothers and sisters would share outside of a V.C. Andrews novel. But now that you know, maybe offer to pick up some women's underwear for him the next time you go shopping, provided he pays you back. And tell him to keep his mitts out of your underwear drawer.

"straight" men do not do this. why do women say this? talk about not knowing the opposite sex..there's nothing wrong with being gay or a cross dresser or whatever you want but straight men do not wear women's clothing.....

Yeah but then he would need to take on that identity and it may only be a phase (even though for many it isn't just a phase). The sister could torment her brother of the rest of his life, which has horrible psychological issues further down the track. Just don't bring it up again, act normal and maybe buy him something and hide it in his stuff. No embarrassment.

Kinda shitty how people assume he's gay because he put on his sisters lingerie. I'm sure there are gay men into that, but there's undoubtedly just as many straight men.

No there's not. Straight men don't do it. Bi-curious men may do it but straight men don't. Ever...

04NewEdge101 1

cross dresser or not, undies are off limits!