By mee - 08/09/2012 22:39 - United States

Today, I discovered a large and somewhat disturbing whitehead inside my ear crevice. Apparently it's been there for a while, because everyone at work has nicknamed it Hugo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 977
You deserved it 3 066

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tne201992 12

I wonder why they named it Hugo? Of all names!

I had a zit in my ear once. Those things are painful, I don't know how you didn't notice it XD

Comments

Kyle225 3

Your coworkers has a good taste with names.

I don't undertand why EVERYONE at your work knows more about your whithead than you do. Don't you clean out your earwax? : /

Can only imagine how gross it looked. Pretty sure I would set fire to my ear if I found something like that...

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

Well that would be a bit of an over reaction... "I have a pimple, anyone have some lighter fluid?"

What zit to them? I'd yell at them to mind their own business! Give em an earful! There Hugo, there's my advice. *crickets* Thank you thank you!:D Q-tip your waitress!

You do realize once somethings given a name, others become attached to it... You musn't pop him!

That reminds me of a Family Guy episode. When Chris had a mean zit?

dacuar 0

You're a nasty person. Clean your act up. Loser.

BlackBlazeCobra 16

Having a whitehead has nothing to do with personal hygiene. You can be the cleanest person in the world and still have zits because of how sensitive your skin is and how it reacts to foreign substances.

#42 The reason I said it's disgusting is because it obviously went unnoticed for a while in order for it to grow that big. If OP were cleaning his ears daily he would have noticed it.

Who the **** cleans their ears daily?? That's not healthy, Q-tips only push your earwax deeper into the ear canal and can cause infections or damage to the eardrum. So you are more discussing for cleaning your ears than just leaving the wax there. The wax is actually part of your immune system, it keeps bacteria from getting in.

I never put q-tips in my ear canal. I never said I did. You assumed. You need to learn how to read and while you're at it, read a book on hygiene so you can learn proper ear care. There's no need to put anything in your ear canal. I'd hate to see your ears.

Where did you learn this "proper ear care,"? Earwax is there to protect the ear canal and keep it clean, you aren't supposed to remove it. What else could you mean by cleaning out your ears? Even if you don't use a Q-tip, you risk pushing the wax back with anything you shove up there.

I mean wiping them out with a cloth. That should be done everyday to wipe out any soap or shampoo that got in there. I agree with you about not removing ear wax (unless your ear is plugged)