By ohseven6421 - 03/09/2010 04:13 - United States

Today, I decided to drive my mothers Bentley. She is out of town and told me not to go near the car. Being 17, I didn't listen. As I was backing out the driveway, I was hit by an SUV, seriously damaging my moms car. Who was driving the SUV? My mom, coming home early. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 100
You deserved it 79 024

Same thing different taste

Top comments

_mystique_ 0

You deserved it, doesn't matter if you're 17 driving a Bentley which isn't even yours is retarded regardless.

Comments

xLivingCorpsex 0

ur dumb and this sounds made up

SmileyG7 0

that's why u obey your mother and father.

Toxxic_Blackout 0

wow.. read the FML. it clearly said the father was murdered when the OP was a small child.

FFML_314 11

Alright, where did you get your magical powers? I want some!

If you're still this developmentally challenged at 17, I have serious doubts about your ability to ever become a fully functioning, independent adult.

how exactly is he "developmentally challenged?" He was being a normal 17 year old boy. Obviously you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. If anything you are the one who is "developmentally challenged."

You deserved that. "Being 17 you didn't listen"? No, you only decided to drive her car because you're an idiot. Learn to respect other peoples wishes, moron.

NicoleMorganX3 0

agreed. it was your own choice, not your age.

Ydi, you could just listen to your mother. (:

sweetTnt_fml 0

u crashed da bently and still aloud to use the Internet??

sweetTnt_fml 0

YDI for being over privileged

You deserved that! Gutted it was your mum though.. I hope she makes you pay for the damages :)

hpfan777 0

you, my friend, are an idiot.