By ohseven6421 - 03/09/2010 04:13 - United States

Today, I decided to drive my mothers Bentley. She is out of town and told me not to go near the car. Being 17, I didn't listen. As I was backing out the driveway, I was hit by an SUV, seriously damaging my moms car. Who was driving the SUV? My mom, coming home early. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 100
You deserved it 79 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

_mystique_ 0

You deserved it, doesn't matter if you're 17 driving a Bentley which isn't even yours is retarded regardless.

Comments

bugmenotmofo 34

You deserve it for being disobedient and not looking where you're ******* going, your mom deserves it for not raising you to listen and teaching you to drive, and your dad deserves to pay for it because he let you get a license, and let a woman operate anything more complicated than a stove

colleen2920 0

49, I agree with almost everything you said. except for the last comment about women, you chauvinistic pig.

Anaxes 5

#167 - Because, making a comment about terrible women drivers adds humour to the post, you deserve the next bad thing that happens to you because you couldn't take a joke, which will probably be crashing your car into your dining room while everyone is eating.

amazinggbaby 2

Actually, men are worse drivers than women because of their aggressiveness. That's why male insurance rates are higher to begin with.

Anaxes 5

Ah, but male aggressiveness is part of evolution. The stupid ones will die being aggressive improving the average intellect of the males. The smart ones know how to speed past people without dying. Aggressive driving has higher speeds and higher momentum while "Female" driving involves not paying attention and smacking something at low speed according to the stereotype.

amazinggbaby 2

According to te stereotype that's true, but if women were truly worse I'm sure the insurance companies would have figured that out and made us pay more than men by now.

Anaxes 5

Of course, there are some perfectly fine women drivers, but the trend is that women think they're above the law and can talk on their cell phones while driving. These idiots should be sterilised.

agreed! i drive better than most males i know thank youuuu!!

Silentium_fml 0

If your mother can afford a bentley, I'm pretty sure your family is going to survive, speaking economically. I totaled my own piece of shit car and was afraid to even ask my dad to borrow his SUV for an evening. Your mother has trust issues with you, apparently for good reason. YDI.

If I was OP's mom, I wouldn't be worried about the family's finances either, for one reason: The family wouldn't be paying for this. Whether OP crashed a Bentley or a Ford Fiesta, I'd send him to whatever crappy McJob his 17 year old butt could find until every cent of both deductibles gets repaid. If he bitched about it, he'd find himself responsible for any raised insurance rates, too. [Note: I know gender isn't specified. I used the male pronouns because they're traditional, not because I'm a sexist.)

it could be worse, she could make you pay for damages... but I think you both deserve it. you know what u did...but she deserves it for wasting gas and going outta town in an SUV instead of bein stylish in her bentley...where they do that at?

if ur mother has a Bentley she can afford to fix it. You didn't listen when you should have spoiled brat.

ur mom owns a bently shecan afford to fix it. no big deal!

you both deserve it. tell your mom to buy a regular car (which will last just as long as a bently) and take the money she saves on the purchase, insurance, upkeep, and gas to do something useful.

FFML_314 11

A regular car? If she can afford a nice car, she can own one. Damn, all the idiots come out at this time.

amazinggbaby 2

She wouldn't purchase te bentley in the first place if she needed that extra money to save. They're obviously wealthy if they own multiple cars, including a bentley. If people work hard to have money to burn, it's their right to do what they want with it.

nibawan 0

op is a spoiled little rich kid that thinks nothing is their fault because they are 17. probably listens to Justin Beiber too.

imright24 0

Jackass. You so deserve it. And to all of you "she can afford a bentley she can afford to fix it" are jackasses too.

amazinggbaby 2

How are they jackasses? Its true. A person who makes enough to own more than one car including a car that's ATLEAST $200,000 dollars they will be able to afford insurance and repairs. No people with financial woes would own a bentley in the first place.

luisavs 0

Ok that sucks that you trashed your mum's car by hitting your mum. But you're pretty lucky your family have a Bentley and an SUV. My family have one Subaru, and I'm in Australia so I can't get my licence until I'm 18, plus I need 120 hours practice :(