This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 24/04/2017 20:00

Today, I confronted my boss for his office-wide hypocrisy about time management and consideration of others. He flat out claimed he didn't have to practice what he preached, because he was the boss and could do whatever he liked. It appears my boss is a two-year-old disguised as a 48 year old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 001
You deserved it 402

Top comments

BrentWhiteNC 15

Your boss, our sales team. Trust me I could fill a whole terabyte's worth of FML's about that. I guess just take the high road and wait for karma to catch up.

Comments

kimiirenee 17

aaaand this is why I quit my last job. I even got the asshole fired. your employees shouldn't work 40 hours while you pull salary and work 4 days at 5 hours a day.

But he is your boss...if he pays you on time treats you well what is the problem? Maybe he built that company from scratch working everyday for 20 years, you simply don't know. Wouldn't you want a break after years of hard work? how would you feel if an employee spoke to you like that?....if i was you i would worry more about progressing than judging what your boss is doing.....after all he's a boss and your an employee. he might know something you don't.

samomaha 17

Suck it up, buttercup. He's the boss, and that's the way it is. Don't like it? Go somewhere else. No one ever said that life is fair; in fact, life is pretty much unfair most of the time. If you accept that fact and decide to not let it impede you, you will end up as the boss who gets to break some rules.

This, I imagine, is what the kids of parents who run their house in authoritarian manner by "do as I say, not as I do" turn out to be.

You didn't really say whether your boss was the owner of the company or just a manager. If he is the owner, he has a valid point.