By yollew - 25/11/2011 06:27 - United States

Today, I chipped a tooth trying to solve a Rubik's Cube. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 764
You deserved it 30 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

Oh snap, don't ever bite it out of frustration. That's just what it wants. Just color all the sides.

thesunsetglow_fml 8

Runic Cube: extreme edition. Or were you just trying to unsnap all the tiles and rearrange them? Cheater.

Comments

cycle227 3

YDI for thinking it's spelled "Rubik's" (solution: it's spelled "Rubix")

I was wondering how long it would be until someone corrected that.

It's a cube belonging to Rubik; therefore it's Rubik's cube.

You're an idiot. There is no X in the name Erno Rubick....

FYI, both the FML and their comment were edited. It used to say Rubix and he said the solution is "rubik's".

Nope. Sorry bud, but you have it wrong...

leogirl95 12

The inventor: Erno Rubik. He named it after himself, hence the Rubik's cube.

The original comment (I guess it got edited) was: "YDI for thinking it's spelled "Rubix" (solution: it's spelled "Rubik's")" I don't know what happened, but don't think I'm an idiot for agreeing with the edited comment.

he did not. it was called the magic cube, until someone else named it after him. though, it is a Rubik's cube. not Rubix, not rubicks, not rucube, not rubisc.

What the blazes were you doing with it?! You're meant to use your hands, or your feet if you're dextrous.

Nah, im just a bad speller lol understandable*

Lmfao, we took the horse to the glue factory, we couldn't afford to have him put in the understable

OP was trying to bite off the colored squares to switch them around

mikeeg 0