By expen_dable - 06/07/2009 05:55 - United States

Today, I came home and found out that my new roommate, who smokes half a pack of cigarettes a day and drinks heavily 5 nights a week, had smashed my $300 bong because "weed is a horrible and deadly drug that will kill you slowly." FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 553
You deserved it 36 919

expen_dable tells us more.

expen_dable 0

1. my roommates a girl 2. My old roommate and I both bought the bong and split the price but when she transferred colleges she let me keep it 3. my roommate does drink usually 5 nights a week and she is 19 so she isn't exactly law abiding either

Top comments

Ok. If he wants to play that game then go pour any bottle of booze he has in the house down the drain, crush any pack of smokes of his you see and give him the same line about booze and nicotine. That will either stop his hypocrisy or shut him the hell up.

I would have killed him. no exageration. he would be dead. I would have shoved the pack of cigs so far up his ass he would puke tobacco!

Comments

Inked2009 0

You deserved that, you shouldn't have spent so much on a damn bong,and you shouldn't have an illiegal drug in the first place. Your roommate is doing this that are actual LEGAL.

voveraite 7

So if it becomes legal to throw bricks at people and illegal to eat carrots, would you sing the same tune? Ya know, common sense cannot be substituted for laws :yawn:

really... why the hell would eating carrots be illegal? i know people can think of plenty of reasons for the legalization of weed but there are also reasons for keeping it illegal. your argument ignores the fact that laws, in theory, protect us.

unfortunately the roomie didn't smash OP's bong because weed is illegal. s/he smashed the bong because weed is "deadly," which is not only untrue, but is in fact the case for all that tobacco and alcohol the roomie is partaking of.

No. The reason they keep it illegal is due to the tobacco companies' lobbying. That is IT. Dating back as far as the industry goes they've been threatened by and trying to suppress marijuana production.

weed is illegal, and i think the drinking heavily 5 nights a week is probably an exaggeration. get over it.

You obviously never went to college. Binge drinking that frequently is commonplace among kids around this age. I doubt he's exaggerating.

How's being on that high horse? Nice?

Jazzywrites007 2

Well I would say the High horse is crushing his balls. That should why he's such an uptight **** ^_^

jethockey 0

Shutup #24 don't go whining about it being illegal because you have no friends to do it with.

failgamer 7

You're probably a pot smoking 14-15 year old idiot who thinks "weed is good" and "legalize the plants mann"

Your an idiot for buying such a expensive bong, he is an idiot for smoking and drinking too much

weed should be legal and anyways weed makes you chill and be happy... beer - should be illegal, it has killed more people then weed ever will. smoking weed only generally affects you- the smoker of the weed, beer and liquor affects alot more- and a 300 dollar bong had to pay the price of an angry drunk, so sad.. poor bong. :)

noName123456 0

how does beer affect people other than the user in a way weed does not? please explain if someone is drinking a beer next to you your not gonna get any bit of it in your body unless you take a sip where as if someone is smoking a joint your gonna inhale second hand smoke

Alcohol was legalized to take power away from Whiskey Smugglers and criminals. It wasn't legalized for GOOD reasons and I agree that it should be illegal. But before you start bashing alcohol and believe that weed is 'all that' you have to consider the amounts used in comparison. Weed _hasn't_ caused many accidents because it is used much less than alcohol. Marijuana does impair judgement and reaction just the same and if legalized its true colours will begin to show. I really have no problem against it personally. I don't smoke and legalizing it won't change a thing.

people who smoke, really just sit anround keep to themselves and munch out-- beer people however are generally loud, annoying, and are generally unreasonable- like smashing someone elses stuff.... not to mention drinking and driving

Although not as many people have been charged with it since it is not as common as drinking and driving, there have been plenty of cases of people being stoned and driving and causing accidents as well. And i'm not just talking about in the movies. While yes MOST people who smoke up don't cause as much trouble, they can and have.

Driving while incapacitated is very serious.

Yeah, I got hit by someone who was driving stoned and ended up in the emergency room.

YDI. don't smoke weed and you don't have to worry about it

Y r people not liking ur comment? Ur absolutely rite

He's correct, if you don't smoke weed, you won't have any $300 bong to be smashed, but think about it in a different way. Would you be pissed if I walked into your house and smashed a $300 item of yours? Yeah. :)

I'd suggest pouring water on her cigarettes on the grounds of 2nd-hand smoke being bad for you, but she might get drunk and kill you.

U dont pour water on cigarettes, u dip them in milk and let them dry ;) It will taste horrible to the point where the person might actually puke

I seriously forgot about that!! it works and is amazing!

I'd break every single cigarette they had and piss in their booze. No joke.

Oh golly, all twenty of them? I'd be afraid of you! Just make them pay you back. You're not going to be able to get $300 worth of revenge. $4.50, $5.00 if they're classy, but after the first pack you've trashed they'll learn to start hiding their cigs.

i don't smoke weed. but weed has never killed 1 person.

failgamer 7

Ok, one I bet it would if it was legalized due to tons of more people using it, 2nd weed may not kill the user, but the user can kill others while smoking weed because it impairs judgement such as depth perception and can cause smokers to drive into people

You know what else makes people drive into people? Alcohol. Way more people drive drunk than drive high.