By thatsasquee - 21/05/2011 06:42 - Canada

Today, I called my mom and I got voicemail: "Hello, this is Joyce. I'm not here at the moment, so leave a message and I will call back as soon as possible. Except if it's Sophie. If it is, get the hell out of my life, biiitch." I'm Sophie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 332
You deserved it 5 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Such a lovely mother you have, darling...

Comments

kc1997kc 9

I feel bad for you! I hope you get good revenge!

miameeka12 0

she seems like a reeeeaaaalll nice person

Why do I get the feeling your mother is upset about something? For all we know you may totally have deserved this (not been shagging your step-dad or something have you?) but if you don't know why then maybe there is more than one Sophie in the world. If your mother was angry she might have been focused on the other one forgetting that you would call (or even thinking she would speak to you before you did). She may be menopausal, which can turn people's mums into raging hormonal bitches for a decade or two, I understand. Or of course, she may just be a natural born bitch.

awesomegirl2s98 1

Oh my god I'm Sophie too! She could've been talking about another Sophie.

REVENGE: look through the phone book find her boss's number and call him and tell him to call her immediately then take her phone and sent the call to voice-mail. If she has no job the next day it worked.

Igor_g5 0

It would appear that your mother don't like you much.

moustachesmileyf 0

oh you poor thin here you get a hug from me (>'-')>

PeyOmater96 0

Sounds to me, your mom is living s double life!

lifecereal 0

post her phone number so an entire website of people can leave her messages