By grrrr - 12/02/2011 19:00 - United States

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. Feeling bad, I texted him a few hours later apologizing. He said it was fine and that he went ahead and picked up a girl from the mall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 132
You deserved it 48 195

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP - You're an idiot. Either you meant to break up with him, in which case you shouldn't apologize for it and presumably try to take him back, or you broke up with him in a fit of rage in which case you deserve it because you didn't control yourself enough to not say something you don't mean.

kenshinjapan 2

Why did you break up with him them? YDI

Comments

ILOVE2model 0

WTF why would you feel bad.. you dumped him you must not of cared.

You dumped him, so you must not have wanted him anymore. No take-backs!

Today I broke up with my boyfriend and got owned. FML.

I agree! Have the guts to break up in person! You're right, this texting is getting out of hand! I text my hubby to bring home milk, not I want a divorce!

I agree! Have the guts to break up in person! You're right, this texting is getting out of hand! I text my hubby to bring home milk, not I want a divorce!

OP, deal with it and don't complain like some little bitch. If you were apologizing, then you were probably the one that started the break up. YDI.

Serves you right! Break ups should be at least using your voice, on the phone or in person.

FuckinNazeh 0

OP kinda sounds like a bitch. If she apologized then she must have been the one being a complete drama queen. YDI.