By grrrr - 12/02/2011 19:00 - United States

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. Feeling bad, I texted him a few hours later apologizing. He said it was fine and that he went ahead and picked up a girl from the mall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 132
You deserved it 48 195

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP - You're an idiot. Either you meant to break up with him, in which case you shouldn't apologize for it and presumably try to take him back, or you broke up with him in a fit of rage in which case you deserve it because you didn't control yourself enough to not say something you don't mean.

kenshinjapan 2

Why did you break up with him them? YDI

Comments

Is there more than one op? If not aren't you mad at your two best friends for cheating with your bf, pregnant to your friends old crush and figuring out a valentines for someone youhave been inside but not serious about? Days of our Lives have nothing on you. I'm impressed.

Your freakin stupid what did you expect? him to be like "oh you were just mad? I understand I'm on my way to your house with roses" you broke up with him and he got over you that's how things work.

treehugger1991 0

Yeah, YDI. You're lucky he even replied to you. I wouldn't want to talk to you after that. Also, you should want him to be happy! If you cared at all, you would want the best for him. And if you're hurt that he's found someone, then you probably shouldn't have called it quits. So...get over it.

sallen0046 4

You broke up with him. You don't get to complain about how the break up is life-******* because he moved on. If you weren't serious about it, you shouldn't have ended the relationship. If you were, it's none of your business what he does now.

christian50 0

He moved on and forgot your ass. I'm guessing you need to do the same.

Shut the **** up you stupid grammar nazis. You are all so damn annoying, geez. -_-

HTJ226 0

shouldn't hav broke up with him to start with