By grrrr - 12/02/2011 19:00 - United States

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. Feeling bad, I texted him a few hours later apologizing. He said it was fine and that he went ahead and picked up a girl from the mall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 132
You deserved it 48 195

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP - You're an idiot. Either you meant to break up with him, in which case you shouldn't apologize for it and presumably try to take him back, or you broke up with him in a fit of rage in which case you deserve it because you didn't control yourself enough to not say something you don't mean.

kenshinjapan 2

Why did you break up with him them? YDI

Comments

lordcaliburx 0

your worthless. that is what you get. next time don't be a bitch. you called it off and he got another girl. you were not the special and I hope your next boy friend does this crap to you or even worse. I hope you get every thing that is coming to you *****.

lordcaliburx 0

I am with you. people emotions are not a quick Facebook post. when you break up or divorce some one be an adult and look them in their face when you shatter or attempt to shatter their heart. you are as cold as the text that you send to change ones life. the only thing worse would be something like "itz over. sory :( stil bff? gtg"

Oh you expected him to beg for you to take him back. Is that what you wanted?

Agreed, whenever I need to discuss something with emotional gravity, I meet the person, or call if they are too far away.

I know it's redundant to post saying "I agree with this, too", but... man. I'm just glad there are other people out there who still have the decency to think like that. GG and thumbs up.

TKello 6

OMG, did anyone moderate the other girls FML?! It was hilarious!!! She even mentioned this one...ah... Anyway, YDI. Breaking up is a serious thing.